From Amazon (Paleo):
Coconut Aminos – alternative to soy sauce. I find this a bit sweet, not really salty. Good flavor.
Roasted Seaweed Snack – melts in your mouth! A bit too salty for some.
Tamari – wheat free soy sauce
From Costco (Paleo unless otherwise noted):
- Bagels (not Paleo)
- Basil plants
- Berries, frozen – organic blueberries or antioxidant mix
- Bread, multi-grain (not Paleo)
- Broccoli – comes in HUGE bags. I blanch whole bag in batches in boiling for 2 minutes then do ice bath, drain in salad spinner, then freeze unused broccoli for future use.
- Carrots, baby (BIG bag)
- Chia seeds, organic
- Chicken nuggets (not Paleo)
- Chocolate chips (not Paleo)
- Crackers, graham, goldfish, or wheat thin (not Paleo)
- Cod, wild frozen
- Dumplings, chicken and veggie (not Paleo)
- Eggs, organic
- Fresh fruits – apples, bananas, berries, kiwi, mangoes, watermelon etc
- Fresh mozzarella (not Paleo)
- Frozen berries – wild organic blueberries, mixed berries
- Frozen seafood – wild Alaskan salmon, cod
- Frozen waffles (not Paleo)
- Honey, organic
- Hummus (not Paleo) – pine nut or roasted garlic flavored
- Maple syrup
- Mozzarella, fresh (not Paleo)
- Nuts, roasted unsalted mix
- Pizza, cheese, frozen (not Paleo)
- Pumpkin flax granola (not Paleo)
- Raisins, organic
- Red pepper (6 in bag)
- Rotisserie chicken (sugar in ingredients sso not Paleo)
- Roasted seaweed snack (uses canola oil, otherwise would be Paleo)
- Salmon, wild canned
- Salmon, wild frozen
- Sea salt (in grinder)
- Spanakopita (not Paleo)
- Sweet potatoes
- Tomatoes, canned, diced (canned)
- Tomatoes, fresh, grape or on the vine
- Tomato paste
- Tomatoe sauce
- Turkey, ground
- Turkey, sliced
- Waffles (not Paleo)
- Yogurt, Greek, plain or fruit-flavored (not Paleo)
- Yogurt smoothie drink (not Paleo)
From Trader Joe’s (not Paleo):
- Boysenberry jam – not too sweet. Perfect!
- Chicken tacos – kids loved these!
- Mini cheese crackers
- Mushroom pockets – even kids who didn’t like mushrooms loved this!
Disclaimers: I, Emy Damian, have not been paid to review any of the resources listed above. All comments are mine, and any resource listed without comment has not yet been reviewed. I, Emy Damian, am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.